Loopseque it’s a new music ecosystem which includes powerful sequencer, sampler, fx processor and record store with many beautiful releases from talented artists.
The basement of Loopseque is a circle – a natural solution for visualization of cyclic music structure. Music starts with the first touch and within seconds becomes alive. It’s not just a rhythmic pattern in your hands, but the whole composition.
Playing Loopseque doesn’t require music education or any professional skills. An intuitive interface combined with inspiring sounds gives an opportunity to plunge into the world of music to everybody.
Thanks to Loopseque, now it is easier to understand the essence of rhythmic beats. What is the fourth, eighth, half of what a bar? In the Loopseque interface all these questions open up in the most user friendly, intuitive manner. The round shape of the interface allows you to perceive music as a cyclical, endless process, with clear visualization of the rhythm structure.
Loopseque serves as a catalyst for collective creativity both online and in real life. Here and now, any band can create its own music, easily and fun. Thanks to the social integration inside the app, all musicians can publish there records to the web and share projects with friends via e-mail.
Despite its apparent simplicity, Loopseque is a challenge to the musician. How fast you can change the patterns, which patterns you create, what effects you use – that’s what makes the difference and determines the quality of music material.
Loopseque is a game in which “achievements” are measured by the richness of sound created by the musician on the fly, and “high score” is the number of listeners who enjoy the music of the artist.
It does not matter how old you are, what education, faith, political views, tastes and preferences you have. Loopseque is simple, it is even easier than it seems. You always see what is happening. You can create, edit, produce your song as if you’ve always made music.
With Loopseque you are a musician, a composer, a producer and a creator. Without delay, at first glance. Doors of Perception are open.
• Easy to use sequencer.
• Sample editor, uploader & browser.
• Onboard Samples library.
• Audio effects.
• Live track recording & loop bouncing.
• SoundCloud sharing.
• Project sharing via e-mail.
• 22 professionally designed electronic sample sets.
• 14 original project presets.
• Loopseque Store with new projects and tracks by talented artists.
• Dropbox Sync and iTunes File Sharing for your own sounds.
• Audio copy/paste (General Pasteboard with import and export).
• WIST support for syncing with other iOS music apps.
• Audiobus support.
• Master Classes & Tutorials.
• MIDI-out: Clock, Events, CC, Latency.
• MIDI-in: Clock.
• MIDI note for each circle: channel, velocity, volume, root key.
• Attack, Release, Start and Length for each note.
• Chord maker presets.
• 4 pads for X/Y parameters, 2 sliders and 8 buttons.
• 32 bit internal audio engine.
• 32-step circle sequencer.
• 4×4 channels of audio tracks.
• 9 patterns per channel.
• Volume control for each channel.
• Tap tempo & cue sync.
• Swing enhance.
• Cross-project sample set transfer.
• Simple FX set: Filter (LP & HP mode in one amazing control), Beat Repeater with automatic quantize, Reverb.
• Extra FX set: Delay (two modes: stereo and mono), Filter (LP, HP) with LFO, new Reverb and Repeater with reverse mode and manual quantize).
• All FXs can be assigned to each of 4 channels (one-button extra fast routing).
• Background audio.
• Retina Display.
• OMAC support.
All features announced for Loopseque Extra will be available as free updates for Loopseque on iPad.